||19:25 CST :: 4/05/2008
Group: PH Administrators
Location: Kenner, LA
Joined: Sep. 2003
Total Posts: 15795
I've been working on something that you guys might like. I'm sure most of you saw the original WorldMax guide booklet. The main problem with it is that it simply didn't go into the specific details needed to really assist people. I decided to fix this problem as well as beef up everything else to where this booklet now has essentially every single thing imaginable that you could want to look up during an NX2 session. I've also fixed mistakes and glitches throughout.
The guide now features the following:
1) All NX2 codes, including the recently revealed codes
2) Training station guide, now including the identification of songs and levels for all 40 lessons
3) General WorldMax info page listing songs alphabetically to help people find missions from the past that they liked or missions that are of a particular song. Includes the song name, land, mission name, step level (from mission.txt - may have errors) and the game's original descriptions. Now with many corrections from the old version.
4) Unlocks page, listing where and how all of the Special Station unlocks are opened up, now including percentage and time unlock information and Mystery Box/Crystal Zone unlocks
5) WorldMax unlocks chart listing every Special Station song, organized by mode, color coded and organized to show specifically where every single chart is unlocked, as well as listing the mileage cost of all new Special Station songs
6) Mileage codes in Crystals and Mystery Box
7) Barrier guide listing the order they come in and how to remove them
8) Heavily detailed data page listing the following:
-missions organized by land and subdivided alphabetically by mission name
-life bar points needed to play the song
-number of players
-stage break on/off info
-amount of mileage earned upon completion of the song
-all mods found in missions, listed with Arcade Station icon abbreviations
-list of skins found in the missions
-"challenge" information - how many times you need to fail a song in order to open up the path beyond the mission itself (also lists info on missions with multiple challenge numbers)
-mission.txt technical condition information for all missions, listing conditions in original format (for example: "4<=Mine&&Mine*2<=Heart")
-information on all missions with secondary/tertiary/quaternary requirements, with said missions bolded to find them more easily
-red background for all mandatory missions in each of the worlds, required to open barriers and progress in the game
All of this comes in either XLS or PDF format, your choice. The Excel version of the file is pre-formatted for printing. It is going to be in English ONLY unless someone wants to go completely out of their way and help me.
http://www.ph-online.net/NX2%20M....203.pdf - full booklet (PDF version - 12 pages)
http://www.ph-online.net/NX2%20M....203.xls - full booklet (XLS version)
http://www.ph-online.net/NX2%20M....dex.xls - Data index page only (XLS version) - you can append this page to the old guides for other languages if you'd like.
http://www.ph-online.net/media....ist.xls - NXA mission listing.