Hey, everyone. Since, realistically speaking, internet forums are mostly on the decline, and this website is heavily an archival and nostalgia database, I decided to start a Facebook community for members old and new. Join us!
"The Best It’s Gonna Get" by Celldweller (from Infinity): 2P16
"Till The End of Time" by BanYa (from Rebirth): 2P14
"Trident ov Power" by Magic Hammer (from Infinity): S18
"Turkey March" by BanYa (from O.B.G.): D14
"U Got 2 Know" by MAX (from Fiesta 2010): D21
"What Do You Really Want" by CRASH (from Exceed): D18
"We Goin’ Fly Remix" by Gyfted (from NX1): S19
"We Got 2 Know" by MAX (from Fiesta EX): D09
"Witch Doctor" by BanYa (from Zero): 2P19 / 3P21
"Xenesis" by Banya Production (from Fiesta 2010): S2 / S14 / HDB8
"I’ll Give You All My Love (Full Song)" by WAX (from NX2): S18 / D12
"DIGNITY FULL MIX" by CRASH (from Exceed 2): D25
"BanYa-P Guitar Remix" by Banya Production (from NX2): D18 / S??
"BP Classic Remix" by BanYa Production (from Fiesta 2010): 2P15
"Enhanced Reality" (Shortcut) by Matduke (from Infinity): 2P22
"K.O.A. ~Alice in Wonderland~" (Shortcut) by BanYa Production (from Fiesta 2010): 2P15
"Winter" (Shortcut) by BanYa (from Fiesta 2010): 2P15
-Easy Mode has been overhauled for a new, more beginner-friendly experience! -New Mission Zones have been added. Several missions unlock content not shown on this list! -Mission Zones 1-3 are now unlocked by default, with their boss missions easier to access. -Mission EXP granted now scales to the mission difficulty. Challenge yourself for bigger rewards! -Playing songs in Arcade Mode now grants EXP for unlocking new content in Mission Mode. -Routine and All Music folders have been added! Find your favorite tunes easily with alphabetical sort. -More Music Trains have been added which may feature exclusive stepcharts and unlockables! -More charts from the Fiesta 2 and Pro series have been added, along with some special revivals. -Some new options have been added as hidden easter eggs... -Theme/UI graphics have been completely remade for higher quality in widescreen mode. -New attract and menu background animations, as well as new menu music! -BGA visibility options are now on the first page of the options window. -New loading screen graphics. -System software stability has been improved. -And we definitely forgot to put something into this list because there is too much new content we are eager to present to you!
[b]-Install Instructions-[/b] Previous updates must be installed prior to installing 1.10
This update is in two parts. First, you must update with inf110.piu. After that update is complete, the machine version will be 1.09.1, you must update with inf111.piu. It is safe to place both update files on the flash drive at the same time.
To apply patch, place update files in the root of your flash drive and plug it in on the title screen. (Your credits will be saved once the machine reboots.) Make sure flash drive is formatted "FAT".
[b]Download:[/b] PART 1 (inf110.piu) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEBRZhpniWiejdwVzBjYUxHd0E/view?usp=sharing PART 2 (inf111.piu) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEBRZhpniWicG5CZmczWHhLVkE/view?usp=sharing
[b]Important Notes:[/b] >>> IMPORTANT NOTE: The inf110.piu/inf111.piu updates are very large (1.6GB/600MB). <<< >>> It will take AT LEAST 20-30 minutes for the first update to install and 5-10 minutes for the second update to install. <<< >>> "Update Detected - Verifying" will display for some time. Please be patient during this process. <<<
Pump Haven :: Pump it Up Prime update 1.16 05:23 CST :: 4/22/2016
- New U.C.S songs are added! - - Nemesis - Chinese restaurant - Hestia - You Got Me Crazy - 1950
- New features -
It is now available to play for 2 players in Rank mode of event mode
- Minor bugs fixed -
Pump Haven :: Massive PIU Prime update for PH, check it out! 22:52 CST :: 4/04/2016
Hey, everyone. I've made a gigantic update to a few things, and I wanted to share them with you.
First - I've updated my master PIU song list up to Prime v1.15 and Japan v1.11. I have also updated every song with a known ID number to have its ID displayed next to the song. This is brand new to the update. I have also filled in the gaps for Prime, where every known song is attached to an ID. Check out my work! Fully searchable, sortable, filterable. My pride and joy of over the last decade. Use the download button in the spreadsheet to use filters on Microsoft Excel.
Second, I know a lot of you are upset that I haven't updated the PIU song media at Pump Haven, especially since we lost all data from after August 2011 in the server crash. I made a lazy consolation move, batching together... everything. For those of you in the PH Members or higher group, check this out while logged in:
Lastly, remember how I just said that I have every known Prime ID ready to go? I have a list of everything known, with only THREE IDs between 1401 and 1498 left to figure out, one of which I expect to be discovered this summer. That's all I'll say about that.
Pump Haven :: Welcome to April, everyone! 04:22 CST :: 4/01/2016
Hi, welcome to April 1st. At least a third of the following ten things are real, no joke, no bullshit. A few more are half truths... partially true. The last few are outright lies. I know what day it is. I'm not here to prank you, I'm here to confuse you. My enjoyment of the holiday this year comes not from fooling you guys, but leaving you all unclear about actual truths revealed on this list. Here's the best part: come April 2nd, you won't have an answer, as the actual truths will have to materialize naturally as time passes!
A) Prime v1.16 is planned to be the last update, with a -potential- 1.17 "farewell" update.
B) The next PIU mix will be called "Prime GX". Submissions are already being accepted for inclusion in the next version, and have been for some time.
C) There exists a fully playable Pump It Up game for the Sega Genesis. It is one of the holy grails of PIU game collection.
D) The following are all canceled songs planned for the PIU series: "Let Me Break it Down" by BanYa, "So What Gitu Loh" by Saykoji, "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO.
E) SHK's "Identity" series from O2Jam will make a noticeable debut in Pump in the near future.
F) Color-coded UCS (for multiple players) is planned for either the final update for Prime or the next mix, barring time constraints.
G) Naoki was planned to be a featured artist in PIU Prime, along with Tatsh, as essentially a massive "fuck you" to Konami. Due to contract limitations, it didn't work out in time for Prime, but he will be in the future.
H) Final Audition 4 is NOT real. It is a scrapped project that Yahpp originally intended to produce with rappers Skizzo and Ledline, but the project never materialized.
I) A full version of Slam by Novasonic will soon be available and playable, officially through Andamiro in some capacity.
J) PIU's very first D28 will debut as the final round song at WPF 2016 in Indonesia.
Also, I'm not going to fuck with you all too hard. I promise that Vanavara by Yahpp will be forever known as a bullshit PIU song.
Pump Haven :: Pump it Up Prime update 1.15 04:21 CST :: 3/25/2016
1) Song : Prime Artist : Tatsh BPM : 165 Default step chart : S04, S07, S11, S16, S18, D12, D16, D18 Unlock step chart : S20, D20
2) Song : Mad5cience Artist : Paul Bazooka BPM : 130 Default step chart : S05, S16, D07, D16 3 Unlock step chart : S??
3) Song : Red Snow Artist : Cashew BPM : 170 Default step chart : S11, S16, D12 Unlock step chart : S??, D??
4) Song : Break It Down Artist : MAZO BPM : 176 Default step chart : S07, S14, S16, D05, D12, D17
2. New step charts
1) Song : Electric Artist : The DNC BPM : 120 Step chart : S17
2) Song: Annihilator Method (this one not in the patch notes, but you can buy it in pp shop) Artist: DM Ashura BPM: 192 Step chart: D24
3) Song: Imprinting (not in the patch notes too) Artist: Sakuzyo BPM: 175 Step chart: D24
3. Quest zone Quest “Chapter15” is updated.
1) Song : Higleddy pigleddy Step chart : S09, S14, S16, S18 2) Song : Turkey March – Minimal Tunes Step chart : S06, S08, S17, S18 3) Song : Witch Doctor Step chart : S10, S16, S19, S20 4) Song : Pavane Step chart : S10, S17, D16, D20 5) Song : X-Rave Step chart : S06, S09, S17, S24
4. Unlocked Step charts
1) Song : Violet Perfume Step chart : D19 - released! 2) Song : Scolpion King Step chart : S19 - released! 3) Song : Setsuna Trip Step chart : S18, D19 - released! 4) Song : Queen Of The Red Step chart : S18, D19 - released!
5. New Features
1) Double Performance step charts was added! - Various performance step charts for Freestyle category of WPF2016! - Please check out over 50 step charts of Prime 1.15 song list from www.piugame.com. (Basic mode song list, Full mode song list) * A lot of Freestyle players contributed step charts and thank you all for your efforts and contributions.
6. Bugs fixed.
- Hypercube S17 step charts bug was fixed. - VJ judgement bug in Shortcut, Remix and Fullsong was fixed.
Pump Haven :: Pump it Up Prime update 1.14 06:21 CST :: 2/19/2016
1) Song : Bad ∞ End ∞ Night Step chart : S17, S19, D18 - released!
2) Song : video out c Step chart : S17 - released!
5. New Features
1) Random for WPF2016 was added! - Random for WPF Channel is used for the speed category of WPF2016 and RANK mode rule such as VJ mode is enforced ,but stage brake setting follows the SETUP of the machine.
2) U.C.S song is added!
- Robot Battle
* New added U.C.S songs will be used for next U.C.S contest and new contest notice will be announced in detail.