Pump It Up Locations
Welcome to the Pump Haven Locations Database!
To view the list, please choose a location above and click the "View this Location" button. If you want it sorted differently, you can choose that too! If your country is not listed in our locations database, please add your entry to the "Other/Unlisted Location" list, and we will add your country as soon as we can.
You can help keep this database accurate and up-to-date. As you view the list, you will see the ModBoxes at the top right of each page, and each location on the list. From the ModBoxes you can Add a new location, edit a location, or delete a location. Also, if you click the History link then you can also view the list of people who have edited a location, and see what they changed.
If you want to contribute, we only ask a few things:
- Most importantly, make sure anything you add is accurate, at least as far as you know.
- There is no need to say "for 3 songs" in the price of the machine; all Pump machines give this many songs for you to play by default. Also, if your machine doesn't use tokens or a swipe system, and the price is under $1, use this format: "$0.50" and for other currencies it's the same way. Brazil's would be "R$0,50".
- If you don't know the address or phone number please try to look it up. One good way is to try looking either in a phone book, or try searching Google. If you still can't find it, then add the location anyway. Someone else might know and fill it in for you later.
- If a location has a name seperate from the building it is in, for example an arcade in a mall, please set the location name as the arcade name, an @, and the mall name. Examples: The Dungeon @ Creole Lanes, Funland @ London Trocadero
- Please don't add entries for hacked machines. We would prefer to only support official Andamiro mixes. Also, please use the forums at www.pumpituppro.com for Pro locations. They do not belong on this site.
- If the machines at the location use tokens, game cards, or otherwise don't use cash, please specify that in the Price box next to that machine.
- Don't use HTML anywhere in the location info. It won't work.
- Don't mess things up. Someone else will just come along and fix it anyway.
- If you repeatedly mess things up, you can and will be blocked from editing the locations database, and may lose your forum access as well.
- If you need any help, just ask on the forums and someone there will probably be able to help you.